- Oversee the infrastructure and network operation by responding appropriately to alerts and events
- Oversee incident resolution, ensuring appropriate response to escalations
- Coordinate infrastructure repairs including directing remote activities to ensure continuity for service delivery
- Review root cause analysis documentation to address performance management and incident correlation issues
- Provide data center support where appropriate
- Oversee daily shift activities and document in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure continuity for any outstanding issues
- Provide incident notification to Government representatives.
- Must possess at least two of the following certifications: a CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching, CISCO Certified Design Professional (CCDP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field*
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
- 10 years of experience in general IT
- Must possess at least two of the following certs: a CCNP Routing and Switching, CCDP, MCTS, or MCSA.
Required Security Clearance: Secret