Job Type: Full-time
The Systems Administrator is responsible for:
- Organizing and directing the configuration and operation of information management systems.
- Directing the work of other system administrators to provide the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance.
- Conducting capacity and performance analysis.
- Providing system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
- Increasing system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts.
- Developing system administrator procedures.
- Conducting system administrator training and skills assessment.
- U.S Citizenship with ability to achieve Secret clearance or above
- Six years direct experience in the last eight years
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline. With at least ten years of general experience of which seven years is directly related experience, a degree is not required.