- Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC problems.
- Provides phone support to users in the areas of e-mail/exchange, print services, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, chat, and SharePoint.
- Provides 2nd level support for DNS, Group Policies, Domain Services, Database Servers, VOIP, XMPP, McAfee Anti-Virus, ACAS, vCenter, WSUS, SolarWinds, and File Servers.
- Provides 2nd level support for routers, switches, firewalls, and network infrastructure.
- Answering trouble calls from Customers and Tier I organizations.
- Creating/Updating trouble tickets in DISA’s Global Ticketing Management System (Remedy trouble ticket system).
- Compiling analysis of trouble tickets to provide monthly trending reports.
- Monitoring status of open tickets and reporting progress at the weekly operations meeting with the customer.
- Building briefing slides concerning trouble ticket progress as required.
- When Tier 2 can’t fix the issue, ensure the trouble ticket gets escalated to a third level engineer.
- Candidate will be trained for basic network and system administration duties in anticipation of taking on more technical assignments.
- 24 by 7 call center support.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Work independently under the guidance of the prime contractor
- Will support the DISA JITC and be on-site supporting as part of a shift support structure. Telework may be available but is not guaranteed, especially during exercise support.
- 5 years direct experience in the last 8 years with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 8 years direct experience in the last 10 years with HS Diploma
Required Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI