Junior Programmer, Fort Meade, MD
Create web-based, multi-user solutions to document and audit personnel training, schedules, and permissions. Use latest web development technology and practice to provide Government with customized reports and views that reduce management efforts. Create access-related work processes and provide Government insight into their personnel groups and permissions. Provide extensible searching capability, customized reports and statistics, export features, history/event tracking system, Microsoft SharePoint Web-part integration, and Microsoft Active Directory (AD) integration. Use best practices in code development and documentation at an organization’s enterprise level. Manage .NET, SQL server, and ASP.NET applications. Operate SQL server 2008 utilizing HTML, CSS, C# and Java Script.
- Four years (4) experience.
- One year (1) experience in knowledge management.
- Must possess a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience as well as web development. Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must possess a Best Practice Standard certification and an Operating System (OS)/Application certification.
- Must have Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation certification.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Junior Programmer: Full-time