- Serve as the primary technical expert for vendor solutions and for enterprise-wide assistance engineering support solutions and products.
- Perform direct reach back into vendor research, development, and technical support teams to ensure effective design and application in the production environment.
- Provide dedicated support and perform solution development and engineering work in the Storage Engineering and Virtualization functional areas.
- Experience resolving emergent issues with Fortinet solutions, systems, and technologies.
- Experience operating and designing Fortinet security solutions, preferably on large enterprise DoD networks.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II required, Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III or Information Assurance System Architecture and Engineering (IASAE) II preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field*
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- 5 years of experience in general IT
Required Security Clearance: Secret