- Assist the Government Lead in the daily engineering duties on systems.
- Determine current levels of system and application resource utilization and performance.
- Construct analytical models describing utilization and performance at multiple levels.
- Develop workload projection methodologies to estimate future resource requirements.
- Analyze the impact of new technologies on processor and peripheral utilization and performance.
- Perform workload sizing for new and existing applications. Support the implementation of hardware and software upgrades.
- Construct capacity plans.
- Develop and implement systems to analyze and report levels of utilization and performance. Oversee storage of capacity and performance data.
- Recommend parameters to regulate the relative utilization levels of workloads. Support the measurement and reporting of service level objectives.
- Support disaster recovery sizing activities and capacity management audits.
- Perform database server design, server file structures, design, retrieval and access methods; database modules structures design and integration; database schema design and optimization, query analysis, index design and optimization, and refactoring; and database performance analysis and tuning, tracing, and profiling.
- Execute security updates in accordance with Government procedures for directory services.
- Complete system and database integration with virtualization; specifically, but not limited to, VMware and Hyper-V. Perform system integration and server installation on various server hardware.
- Provide database engineering designs to support enterprise services. Monitor and optimize replication speed of database services.
- Oversee Rights Management Services for administrators, users and groups and Windows PowerShell scripting. Design application networking ports and protocols, Information Assurance (IA), routing and Local Area Network (LAN).
- Perform integration with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates and network accounts to support two-factor authentication for all Active Directory (AD) domain account categories and eliminate the need for password-based authentication.
- Implement Directory Services providing authentication to enterprise applications and trusted relationships between users, devices, applications, services, and other resources throughout the network. Utilize the capacity management tool set.
- Assist with the development and integration of identity and access management requirements such as ForeFront Identity Manager, Oracle/Sun Identity, and Access Management.
- Possess ability to operate and integrate all of the following tools: Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle, Database management systems (DBMS), Microsoft and Linux OS technologies.
- Perform system integration using patch management, software distribution, and operating system deployment tools including WSUS (Windows Server Update Services), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012, HBSS, and external storage devices utilizing Logical Unit Numbers (LUNs), quota distribution and File sharing.
- Perform Backup (Disaster Recovery) using automated tools like NetbackUp. Experience using Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 Platforms solutions.
- Experience writing code (C, C#, VB.Net, Java) and proficiency with RDBMS databases (SQL and Oracle).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field*
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
- 10 years of experience in general IT
- ForeFront Identity Manager Oracle/Sun Identity, and Access Management Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Oracle, Database management systems (DBMS) Microsoft & Linux OS WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 VMware Hyper-V NetbackUp Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 Platforms Windows PowerShell C, C# VB.Net Java).
Required Security Clearance: Secret